Gambit Asseco-SEE Solving Contest
GAMBIT ASSECO SEE SOLVING CONTEST 2018 is open chess solving competition, for all interested no matter of the rating, title or category in organization by the Chess Club Gambit Asseco SEE (http://gambit.com.mk).
2. The tournament will be held on 31.03.2018 (Saturday) at the *****Hotel Aleksandar Palace http://www.aleksandarpalace.com.mk/, with schedule as follows: 16:00 – 17:00 Registration 17:00 – 20:00 Solving 20:30 Prize-giving
3. Registration of players will be possible until 17:00 hours on 31st of March 2018.
4. Chief Arbiter is Ivan Denkovski (email@example.com)
5. Format of competition: 12 orthodox-chess problems: 2 twomovers (#2), 2 threemovers (#3), 2 moremovers (#n), 2 endgames (+/=), 2 helpmates (h#), 2 selfmates (s#) Single 3-hour session
6. Entry is free for all interested.
7. Players will be ranked according to their score and time of solving. 8. Prizes to the total amount of 10,000 MKD will be distributed as follows: 1) 5,000 MKD 2) 3,000 MKD 3) 2,000 MKD
Medals also will be granted to: The best unrewarded player under 12 years old (born 2006 and younger) The best unrewardedplayer under 18 years old (born 2000 and younger)
9. All mobile phones, tablets, and similar electronical devices are banned from the playing areas.
Contact: Marjan Mitkov, mob tel.: +38975475051 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com