Official Composing Tourneys
Quick Composing Tourney
- Open for congress participants. Announcement on Sunday, 2 September, 21:00.
4-day Composing Tourney
- Open for congress participants. Announcement on Saturday, 1 September.
Internet Composing Tourney
- Open world-wide. Two sections: h#2 (judge Nikola Stolev) and h#3.5–n (judge Zlatko Mihajloski). Themes and other details can be found in the announcement.
3rd Youth Chess Composing Challenge (YCCC)
- Open for young composers, born 1997 or younger, world-wide. Three sections: #2 (judge David Shire), +/= (judge: Martin Minski) and h= (judge Marko Klasinc).
- Youth Chess Composing Challenge – Announcement in English
- Youth Chess Composing Challenge – Announcement in Russian
Unofficial composing tourneys
Prize-givings on Friday, 7 September, 14:00.