Official Composing Tourneys
Quick Composing Tourney
- Open for congress participants. Two sections: #2 (judge Marjan Kovačević) and h#2 (judge Borislav Gadjanski). Announcement on Sunday, 2 September, 21:00.
- Quick Composing Tourney – #2 Announcement
- Quick Composing Tourney – h#2 Announcement
- Entries must be brought and handed in the Labino hall until midnight.
- Quick Composing Tourney – #2 Award
- Quick Composing Tourney – h#2 Award
4-day Composing Tourney
- Open for congress participants. One section: s#2–n (judge Ivan Denkovski). Announcement on Saturday, 1 September.
- 4-day Composing Tourney – Announcement
- 4-day Composing Tourney – Award
Internet Composing Tourney
- Open world-wide. Two sections: h#2 (judge Nikola Stolev) and h#3.5–n (judge Zlatko Mihajloski).
- Internet Composing Tourney – Announcement
- Internet Composing Tourney – Awards
3rd Youth Chess Composing Challenge (YCCC)
- Open for young composers, born 1997 or younger, world-wide. Three sections: #2 (judge David Shire), +/= (judge: Martin Minski) and h= (judge Marko Klasinc).
- Youth Chess Composing Challenge – Announcement in English
- Youth Chess Composing Challenge – Announcement in Russian
- Youth Chess Composing Challenge – Awards
Unofficial composing tourneys
Prize-givings on Friday, 7 September, 14:00.
30th Spišská borovička Tourney
- Open worldwide.
- Spišská borovička Tourney – Announcement
16th “Ukrainian Folk Crafts” Theme Tourney
- Open for WCCC participants (co-authors of entries may be non-participants in the Congress).
- Ukrainian Folk Crafts Tourney – Announcement
6th Azemmour Tourney
16th Romanian Tzuica Tourney
1st Murfatlar Tourney
18th Japanese Sake Tourney
- The Tourney is opened only to Congress Participants (collaboration between participant(s) and non participant(s) is allowed).
- Champagne Tourney – Announcement
- Champagne Tourney – Award
11th ARVES Jenever Tourney